386EVO Angular Contact BB for 30mm Crank SKU: 386EVO-BB-AC
Threaded BB for 386EVO frames. Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance.
No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement.
- Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch MegoEvo BB’s. (FSA MegaEvo and Park Tool BBT-29).
- The new Quarq DZero powermeter spiders will work with Wheels Mfg 386EVO-BB + 386EVO-SRAM adapters
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86.5mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Type: BB386EVO
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 124g
- Packaged for retail display
- Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. 386EVO BB / Crank Adapters
Directly replaces all OEM BB386EVO bottom brackets.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- BB386EVO, BB392EVO
Wheels Mfg 386EVO-BB + 386EVO-SRAM adapters will not work with older Quarq SRAM/GXP cranksets (Elsa, Riken, SRAM Red 22, SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2). The outer diameter of the bottom bracket cup faces are slightly larger than the recessed section of the Quarq power meter and the two will rub together. If your Quarq spider has an ID less than 49.5mm, it will not fit over our 386EVO-BB cup.
- Includes older Saturn power meters that use CR2450 batteries
- Includes newer three bolt and eight bolt Mercury power meters
The new Quarq DZero powermeter spiders will work with Wheels Mfg 386EVO-BB + 386EVO-SRAM adapters