(2) 607 2RS Ceramic Sealed Bearing SKU: SB-607C
2 - 607-2RS Enduro Bike Bearing Abec 3 7x19x6
Enduro Abec 3 Specification:
- Dimensions: OD: 19mm / ID: 7mm / Width: 6mm
- Grade 5 balls
- Non-contact rubber seals keep out contamination without increasing any rolling resistance
- These bearings are superior replacements for any OEM bearing
- Sold in pr (2)
Rubber seals - Black:
- "LLB" is a double-lip type seal making light contact and also rides in a groove making a labyrinth seal.
- "LLU" is a double- lip type seal making medium contact and also rides in a groove making a labyrinth seal.
Grade 10 Chromium Steel Balls:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
Riveted Steel Retainer for toughness, ABEC-3 tolerances and noise tested, C-3 or C-N Internal Clearance
ABEC ratings (Annular Bearing Engineers Committee) are standards to which each bearing must pass many tests in order to meet the scheduled requirements including noise testing at high RPM, extremely tight tolerances for the internal diameter, outer diameter, roundness of ball, trueness of races, and surface finish for all of the above. Some aspects of ABEC ratings are important for bicycle bearings, but not all. In fact a high ABEC rated number for a bearing does not necessarily mean a high performance, long lasting bearing for your bicycle. For instance, you can have a high ABEC rated bearing that has a race groove only half as deep as ours because this feature is not covered by ABEC ratings. Since the groove would be shallower, there is less surface for the ball to roll on, and easier to pass the noise test. However, the shallow groove of this bearing can yield less than half the support of our deeper groove design, and can be only half as strong; lasts half as long and becomes rough much sooner.