The BB30 bottom bracket system uses a 68mm (road) or 73mm (mtb) wide shell and a 30mm diameter crank pindle. The frame's bottom bracket shell itself is not threaded, instead the bearings press directly into the frame. BB30 frame shell inner diameter is 42mm, has two bearing retaining clips and two SB-6806 bearings pressed directly in the shell. The BB30 system uses thin spacers and/or a wave washer between the bearings and the crank arms to take up any slack and micro-adjust the chain line of the crank.
- Shell width: 68mm (road) or 73mm (mountain)
- Shell inner diameter (ID): 42mm
- Two 6806 bearings (42mm OD, 30mm ID) pressed directly in frame and stop at removable snap rings
- Accepts 30mm spindle cranks
- Accepts 24mm and 22/24mm cranks with separate adapters (click here)
- BB30 Outboard ABEC-3 BB for 24mm Cranks (Shimano) Sku: BB30-OUT-1was $74.00 Special Price $70.00Quickview
- BB30 Outboard Angular Contact BB for 24/22mm Cranks (SRAM) - Red Sku: BB30-OUT-10was $99.00 Special Price $89.99Quickview