BBRight™ is a bottom bracket standard developed by Cervelo that uses Pressfit30 bottom brackets where the bearings are housed in press-in composite or aluminum cups, which are in turn pressed into the frame. SRAM supports the BBright™ with their PressFit30-79 bottom bracket. In an emergency, SRAM’s 68mm wide PressFit 30 bottom bracket can also work directly in the 79mm wide BBright™ frames, but the environmental seal on the shorter inner sleeve doesn’t engage.
Frames using the BBRight™ system have 79mm shell widths, with the left side (non-drive side) bearing moved out by 11mm to allow for wider frame tubes. Wheels Mfg makes adapters to allow cranksets with 24mm spindle diameters to work in frames utilizing the BBRight™ system. More information on BBRight™ can be found at bbright.net.
- Frame shell width: 79mm (road only)
- Frame shell ID: 46mm
- Two 6806 bearings (42mm OD, 30mm ID) pressed in cups
- Accepts 30mm spindle cranks
- Accepts 24mm and 22/24mm cranks with separate adapters
- Note that Cervelo R5ca frames have direct fit bottom brackets.
Note: Wheels Mfg BBRight™ Outboard BB for use with 24/22mm spindle cranks will not work with Quarq SRAM/GXP cranksets (Elsa, Riken, SRAM Red 22, SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2). If your Quarq spider has an ID less than 49.5mm, it will not fit over our BBRIGHT-OUT cup. You will need to use one of our PF30 bottom brackets + Universal BB Adapter for 22/24mm Cranks (SRAM/Truvativ).
- PF30 Threaded Angular Contact BB (Black) SKU: PF30-THD-ACwas $99.00 Special Price $81.99Quickview
- BBRight™ Outboard ZERØ Ceramic BB for 24/22mm (SRAM) Cranks SKU: BBRIGHT-OUT-11was $175.00 Special Price $124.99Quickview