Enduro 6802 MAX Sealed Bearing - Black Oxide
MAX type bearings are designed specifically for suspension pivots. Using a special design where the maximum number of balls are inserted into the bearing, they have more load capacity than standard radial bearings The race grooves are deeper on these bearings for more lateral support for the twisting and multiple forces associated with suspension pivots. LLU seals give maximum protection against the elements, while keeping the 90% fill of Almagard Extra High Pressure Grease inside.
- MAX bearings are designed specifically for suspension pivots and have deeper race grooves for more lateral support
- 90% filled with Mobilux NGLI 2 synthetic grease, dual-lip labyrinth seals, full complement of bearings, up to 45% increased load capacity
- 35-40% more load capacity than standard radial bearings.
- Dimensions: OD: 24mm / ID: 15mm / Width: 5mm
- Grade 10 chromium steel balls
- Black Oxide Races
- Almagard Extra High Pressure Grease
- Enduro Part # 6802 LLU MAX BO
- Sold individually
Availability: In stock
We found other products you might like!