Returns and Warranty
Return Policy and Warranty Claims
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER
If you created an account with Bicycle Parts Direct CLICK HERE
Log in with email address and password
Select the RMA link in your Account Dashboard.
> My Returns
> Create New Return
If you did not create an account when placing your order CLICK HERE
Freight charges for items returned to Bicycle Parts Direct.com are the responsibility of the customer.
Please note that bottom bracket, derailleur hangers and many of our other products are make and model specific. While every effort to provide our customers with compatibility information, final selection responsibilities lies with you.
All Bicycle Parts Direct.com products have a lifetime warranty and are 100% guaranteed to work for you upon purchase.
Helpful information about our returns process
- Bicycle Parts Direct.com will refund products purchased directly from Bicycle Parts Direct.com at our discretion.
- New and Unused items may be returned in their original unopened packaging up to 45 days from the date of purchase for a refund.
- IMPORTANT: Opened or damaged packaging will require repacking. As such a repair fee equal to five percent of the product price will be applied to the original purchase refund at our discretion.
- IMPORTANT: Product damage that alters the physical appearance, mechanical integrity and or in any way alters the ability to reuse the product in the manner or intent in which it was originally designed and manufactured for will not be refunded.
- IMPORTANT: Items returned for refund that were originally shipped under our "free shipping" promotion, will be charged the price of its originals Priority Ground shipping to the address on your order.
- We do not offer exchanges. Please submit a new order and return the original for a refund.
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method as the original purchase (credit card or PayPal), less original shipping charges and a small re-stocking fee.
- Warranty returns must be shipped by customer to: Bicycle Parts Direct, 8948 Devinney Ct. Arvada Colorado. Our engineers will inspect your product and if it is determined to be defective, will refund the price of your item and return shipping.
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
Derailleur Hanger Warranty
- All Wheels Mfg. derailleur hangers have a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects and are 100% guaranteed fit.
Bottom Bracket Warranty
- Life expectancy of Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets and bottom bracket sealed bearings depends on factors like frequency of use, environmental conditions and intended use. It is important to maintain bearings to increase lifespan.
Extent of Limited Warranty
- Wheels Manufacturing warrants its Bottom Bracket components to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years after original purchase. This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Claims under this warranty must be made through the retailer where the Wheels Manufacturing component was purchased. Original proof of purchase is required.
Limitations of Warranty
- This warranty does not apply to products incorrectly installed and/or adjusted according to the respective Wheels Manufacturing installation instructions/owner manual. Failure to use correct installation or removal tools will result in damage not covered by warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to damage to the product caused by crash, impact, abuse of the product, or unusual installations resulting in subjecting the product to excessive forces or loads beyond its design.
- This warranty does not apply when the product has been modified.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use, failure to service according to Wheels Manufacturing recommendations, and/or riding in conditions or applications other than recommended.
- This warranty does not apply to improperly maintained bearings, in accordance with the Wheels Manufacturing bearing maintenance information.
Wear and Tear bottom bracket parts are identified as:
- Dust seals
- Stripped threads