Upgrade your Shimano series bottom bracket with a 24mm crank spindle. This kit contains OEM bearings, spacers, and dust cover seals straight from their factory to Bicycle Parts Direct exclusively.
Proven time and again in World Cup race conditions, the ZERØ Ceramic bearings are the ultimate race day weapon. Oversized Grade 3 balls roll on races that are ground to a mirror finish after receiving Magnetite and then Cryogenic treatments for hardness and longevity. More durable and with even lower rolling resistance than any 2RS bearings, they come closer to that magic “zero” rolling resistance number. Enduro Bearings uses Silicone seals which are more slippery than rubber seals used by other ceramic bearing suppliers. We get more email and blog feedback on the ZERØ’s than any other bearing, describing the noticed difference in downhill rolling speed. And they win the independent wattage output tests when stacked against the competition. If you want to buy raw speed, ZERØ bearings are it.
- Bearing dimensions: OD: 37mm / ID: 24mm / 7mm
- Width: Enduro Part number: BB C0 MR 2437 VV
- Magnetite and Cryogenic treatments
Contains all serviceable parts needed for a complete bottom bracket.
- 2 – Enduro SBC0-24X37-1 Zero Ceramic sealed bearing
- 2 – Silicone Dust Seal, 24mm ID Drive Side
- 2 – 0.5mm, 24mm ID Crank Spindle Spacer
- 2 – 1.0mm, 24mm ID Crank Spindle Spacer