The BB30A Asymmetric Outboard series for 22m/24mm GXP SRAM Crank with two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means possibly no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 22mm / 24mm spindle diameter cranks (SRAM / Truvativ GXP) in BB30A (42mm ID, 73mm wide BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: Cannondale BB30A
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91mm in 73mm wide shell*
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm
- Tool Pattern: 44mm x 16 notch
- Weight: 129g
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (42mm BB shell inner diameter, 73mm shell width):
Compatible with 22/24mm stepped spindle diameter cranksets, like SRAM & Truvativ GXP.