The BB30A Asymmetric Outboard series for 24mm Shimano Cranks with two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 24.00mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, Etc.) in Cannondale BB30A (42mm ID, 73mm wide BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
FSA MegaExo spindles can be between 24.00mm and 24.07mm in diameter. If your FSA spindle is 24.07mm, this BB will not work! Please purchase our FSA 24.07×37 ceramic hybrid bearings separately.
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: Cannondale BB30A
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91mm in 73mm wide shell*
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24.00mm
- Tool Pattern: 44mm x 16 notch
- Weight: 119g
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (42mm BB shell inner diameter, 73mm shell width):
FSA MegaExo spindles can be between 24.00mm and 24.07mm in diameter. If your FSA spindle is 24.07mm, this BB will not work! You will need to swap the bearings with our FSA 24.07x37 ceramic hybrid bearings.