Wheels Mfg BB86-OUT SRAM or GXP Cranks thread together bottom bracket consists of two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
- Wheels Mfg BB86 thread-together BB for use with 24/22mm spindle cranks will not work with Quarq SRAM/GXP cranksets (Elsa, Riken, SRAM Red 22, SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2). If your Quarq spider has an ID less than 49.5mm, it will not fit over our BB86-OUT cup.
- Compatible with Quarq DZero PowerMeter spiders with GXP spindles except for Eagle MTB.
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92, PF90
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 86mm - 92mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm
- Over Bearing Width: 93mm in 86.5mm wide shell*
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
- Weight: 121g
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (41mm BB shell inner diameter, 86mm - 92mm width):
Compatible with 22/24mm spindle diameter GXP cranksets.
Wheels Mfg BB86 thread-together BB for use with 24/22mm spindle cranks will not work with the following Quarq / SRAM powermeters: Elsa, Riken, S975, S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2 and Eagle.