BBRight™ Outboard bottom bracket will give you all of the same benefits as our well-loved Outboard style BBs. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life and really quick bearing replacement.
Directly replaces all OEM BBRight™ bottom brackets.
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BBRight™ Press Fit
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 79mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24.00mm
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
- Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in 79mm wide shell*
- Weight: 146g
Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter, 79mm shell width): BBRight™
Compatible with 24.00mm spindle diameter cranksets.*
FSA MegaExo spindles can be between 24.00mm and 24.07mm in diameter. Please measure your FSA crank spindle. If spindle is 24.07mm, this BB will not work! Purchase our FSA 24.07x37 ceramic hybrid bearings separately.