Thread together bottom bracket for frames using the BBRight™ bottom bracket standard and 30mm spindle diameter cranks. Two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Bottom Bracket Includes:
- BB Cups with bearings
- 2 – Silicone dust seals
- 2 – 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 – 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BBRight™ Press Fit
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 79mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
- Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in 79mm wide shell*
- Weight: 146g
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter, 79mm shell width) and 30mm spindle diameter cranks:
Note: Spindle length must be equivalent to a BB386 length.