Upgrade your BB30 or PF30 series bottom bracket and eliminate squeaks with this Wheels Mfg OEM BB30 or PF30 (30mm crank spindle) overhaul kit containing Enduro SB-71806-1 Angular Contact bearings. Contains all serviceable parts needed for complete bottom bracket overhaul.
- Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 30mm / Width: 8mm
- ABEC-5 rated bearing with 5/32 Grade 10 balls, the largest in the industry
- 12% increase in static load rating compared to standard 6806 bearings
- Dual lip, groove type seals keep dirt out and 90% fill rate grease in
- Balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction
- 2 – SB-71806-1 Angular Contact sealed bearing
- 2 – Silicone Dust Seal, 30mm ID
- 2- 30mm Wave Washers
- 2 – 0.5mm, 30mm ID Crank Spindle Spacer
- 2 – 1.0mm, 30mm ID Crank Spindle Spacer
Angular Contact ABEC-5 Grade
Angular Contact cartridge bearings specifically designed for hubs and bottom brackets. In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction and minimize wear.
Grade 5 chromium steel balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. These are military level specification, used for precision equipment. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade. 52100 high carbon chromium alloy races go through a vacuum de-gassing process resulting in the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62. Nylon with graphite retainers are virtually friction-less while providing constant lubrication.
Install Angular Contact Bearings with the RED seal facing outwards.