30mm x 42mm Enduro Angular Contact Bearing Kit
Upgrade your BB30 or PF30 series bottom bracket and eliminate squeaks with this OEM BB30 or PF30 (30mm crank spindle) overhaul kit containing Enduro SB-71806-1 Angular Contact bearings. Contains all serviceable parts needed for complete bottom bracket overhaul.
Upgrade your BB30 or PF30 series bottom bracket and eliminate squeaks with this BB30 or PF30 (30mm crank spindle) overhaul kit containing Enduro SB-71806-1 Angular Contact bearings. Contains all serviceable parts needed for complete bottom bracket overhaul.
- Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 30mm / Width: 8mm
- ABEC-5 rated bearing with 5/32 Grade 10 balls, the largest in the industry
- 12% increase in static load rating compared to standard 6806 bearings
- Dual lip, groove type seals keep dirt out and 90% fill rate grease in
- Balls are micro-coated with long-lasting protection from friction
- 2 – SB-71806-1 Angular Contact sealed bearing
- 2 – Silicone Dust Seal, 30mm ID
- 2- 30mm-Wave Washers
- 2 – 0.5mm, 30mm ID Crank Spindle Spacer
- 2 – 1.0mm, 30mm ID Crank Spindle Spacer
|CRANK SPINDLE DIAMETER|
Angular Contact ABEC-5 Grade
Angular Contact cartridge bearings specifically designed for hubs and bottom brackets. In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction and minimize wear.
Grade 5 chromium steel balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. These are military level specification, used for precision equipment. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade. 52100 high carbon chromium alloy races go through a vacuum de-gassing process resulting in the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62. Nylon with graphite retainers are virtually friction-less while providing constant lubrication.
Install Angular Contact Bearings with the RED seal facing outwards.
No products found