17mm x 26mm Enduro Sealed Bearing
Enduro 6803 MAX sealed bearing. Designed for suspension pivots. MAX bearings take 35-40% more load capacity than standard radial bearings with steel races for hardness, rust resistance, and even more reliability.
Enduro 6803 MAX sealed bearing. Designed for suspension pivots. MAX bearings take 35-40% more load capacity than standard radial bearings steel races for rust resistance, and even more reliability.
- Dimensions: OD: 26mm / ID: 17mm / Width: 5mm
- Grade 10 chromium steel balls
- Almagard Extra High-Pressure Grease
- Enduro Part # 6803 LLU MAX
- Sold individually
17mm to 27mm
"MAX" bearings are full complement deep groove ball bearings. They differ in that:
- Cage-guided deep groove ball bearing: Rolling elements are held and guided with a cage in a specific position.
- Full complement deep groove ball bearing: no cage is installed
Cage-guided deep groove ball bearings are standard and are not marked separately. Full complement deep groove ball bearings are often marked with the addition MAX (= maximum) because, due to the missing cage, the largest possible number of rolling elements can be installed. For this purpose, a filling slot is needed.
- Cage-guided deep groove ball bearings allow smooth running at high speeds because the cage holds the rolling elements in a fixed position to each other and reduces the friction occurring.
- Full complement deep groove ball bearings have more rolling elements and are therefore suitable for higher loads than cage-guided deep groove ball bearings. They can also absorb shock loads.
|17mm x 26mm Over Axle Adapter 6803||$7.50||6803OA-2||Tools||0.40 oz|
|17mm x 26mm Over Axle Adapter||$7.50||6803OA-20||Tools||0.40 oz|
|17mm x 26mm Open Bore Adapter 6803||$7.50||6803OB-1||Tools||.15 oz|
|17mm x 26mm Open Bore Adapter 6803||$7.50||6803OB-2||Tools||.15 oz|
|Press 7 - Universal Bottom Bracket||$70.00||PRESS-7||Tools||55 oz|
|Press 4 - Economy Bearing||$45.00||PRESS-4||Tools||3.1 oz|