PF30 with outboard bearing BB for use with 29mm spindle SRAM DUB compatible cranksets. The two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB*
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 61mm* to 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 89mm in 68mm wide shell
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 29mm
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
- Weight: 156g
* Specialized Carbon OSBB with 61mm shell width will need additional 3.5mm cup spacers.
- Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter):
- Specialized Carbon OSBB. Note: Specialized OSBB frames with 61mm shell width will need additional 3.5mm cup spacers.
Compatible with 29mm spindle diameter cranksets (SRAM DUB).